Earlier this year, I did not even know what a lead capture page or squeeze page was.
Now I can create one in minutes that pulls in leads like a magnet using Leadpages.net.
We are often greeted by capture pages throughout our web-surfing.
They request some information (an email address, name and/or phone number) in exchange for something.
That something might be a video or pdf download that will teach us something. It might be subscribing to a newsletter or registering us for a webinar.
Now I can create beautiful, professional, high-converting lead pages like this one in just a few minutes.
(Conversion here means that a certain number of people will actually submit their information in return for the giveaway.
Eye-catching imagery, a great bonus and a clear call to action increase the conversion rate. There are many other factors that impact the conversion rate of a landing page.)
What if you could create a great looking capture page customized with just the perfect image and text to speak to your target market?
No graphic designers.
It would totally rock if you could also use those capture pages on your Facebook Business Page and on your WordPress blog and on your own domain.
And in 2014, the move is absolutely to increased mobile compatibility. So your leadpages should look great on mobile devices.
In this tutorial video I show you how to get set-up with Leadpages.net, how to create your first lead capture page in just minutes, how to link it to your autoresponder so the leads are captured in your web. Now you can communicate with them, show your expertise and establish a following.
As you can see, Leadpages provides a user-friendly solution for small business owners and entrepreneurs. Setting up an effective capture pages takes just a few minutes with this program. You can decide to buy now an create your first custom capture page or you can spend the next few minutes getting more information.
This is my affiliate link. When you click on this link, you will be able to purchase the program and get started right away.
BONUS: And I will send you a bonus video training video for Leadpages.net. Just submit a comment at the bottom of this post when you purchase and I will send you bonus right over.
What other lead capture programs are available?
There are a ton of programs for creating capture pages. Some are enterprise-type landing page platforms like:
- Unbounce : (more expensive at $49/month-199/month and charge per domain and based on number of unique visitors),
- HubSpot : (must be used with their basic suite for some cool personalization and customization, for $200/month and 100 contacts only.)
- IonInteractive : priced based on traffic and they say that they are ideal for companies with 10,000-10,000,000 unique visitors per month.
- Kickoff Labs : To publish to Facebook and WordPress will run you at least $50 per month and the $50 premium account only buys your 5 pages and domains.
Others are designed with the small business owner or solo entrepreneur in mind like:
- Optimize Press : I have heard good things about it but for a brand-new WordPress user, it was a lot to absorb. Some even recommended that I outsource the creation through oDesk or eLance. I really wanted to be able to create pages at will so finding a good contractor seemed like a huge distraction.
- InstaPage : Pay according to use. First page is free and $9 per page after that. Simplicity in creating pages makes you want to test out multiple versions.
- PageWiz : 2 domains, unlimited pages, and 2000 unique visitors for $25/per month. prices increase after that. Have only a few mobile-friendly landing page templates
- Lander to get email integration, you have to purchase the $50/month plan at a minimum. It includes unlimited pages and forms, and put to 5 domains.
- LivePages You can only publish 3 pages per month for $49/month
- Landing Page Creator by GetResponse : It is integrated with the Get Response platform so if you use Get Response, this is probably a great fit. I use Aweber so it is not really a factor for me.
- Easy Landing Page Pro – it looks like the landing pages can only be hosted on your own domain right now. But they do have directions and videos to walk you through that part. If you are following my online blueprint, you should already have your own domain and hosting. At the moment, it is available for free but I do not know how long that will last.
- 22Social : a Facebook app that lets you create custom Facebook landing pages and like gates (more on that later!).
I have personally used two of the other programs mentioned above, Optimize Press and 22Social.
Thankfully, I was introduced to LeadPages before I had invested more than an hour into trying to learn and set-up Optimize Press.
I still use 22Social and you can see why that program is an important part of my toolbox and my Facebook marketing strategy in this post.
LeadPages.net Review : : Don’t Walk, Run to Get It
Who developed it?
Leadpages was developed by Clay Collins. It is used by numerous successful online marketers like James Schramko (SuperFastCompany) , James Wedmore, Frank Kern, Charles Kirkland and more. If it is good enough for them, it is good enough for me…
What are the benefits of using Leadpages?
Frankly, there is a lot to learn when you start marketing online. Hooking into a system that provides done-for-you solutions is a great way to get started. You can get a system up and running in a matter or minutes or hours instead of weeks and months. Then as your system is running, you can learn about specific components and tweak each piece and make it your own.
I didn’t start out wanting to create my own unique landing pages but once I was ready, I knew that there were lots of things to learn.
Leadpages.net continuously sharing case studies with split testing results. These case studies are based on real customer’s experiences and results. Often these results are then baked onto the product for everyone’s benefit.
So you get the number one benefit of creating a custom look (upload your own images, change the font and text) from some high-converting templates.
Some of the other benefits include:
- Options for those with no budget but coding experience – free downloadable templates that require some coding knowledge to use
- Options for entrepreneurs with a small budget (if you purchase the annual membership it works out to $16.42 per month to get unlimited pages, domains and all of the templates). These are templates that you set up in just minutes with no coding.
- Streamlined delivery of your bribe or freebie through digital asset delivery of your giveaway (they call it a lead magnet – Free MP3, Free Report or Video).
- Newbies can benefit from others who have used the template before you – sort landing page templates by conversion rates.
- Lose less visitors due to broken links, a missing page or a url misspelling – make a sexy 404 opt-in page.
- Create opt-in forms that are pre-populate with visitors information.
- Conversion rate data and analytics are built into the program back office.
- Built in A/B Split Testing with just a few clicks.
- Flexibility in capture page hosting – with Leadpages, as a wordpress page, downloaded and self-hosted or used as a Facebook tab.
- All pages are mobile responsive (they look great on mobile devices!)
- Check it out first – 30 day money back guarantee
- Simple set up with your email manager – Integrates with all major auto-responders.
- Customize according to your target audience by uploading your own images as the background
- Fits with your budget – pay monthly or annually (save unto 50% with annual billing)
- Unlimited Landing Pages
- Unlimited Domains
- Access to All Templates
- Works with WordPress
Did I mention that I love it?
Check out a free and easy alternative capture page solution here if you already have a WordPress blog and Aweber here.
What are the prices?
The standard membership is available on a monthly subscription for $37/month or for an annual subscription of $197 (works out to over 50% off at $16.42/month).
The pro membership is available on a monthly subscription for $67/month or for an annual subscription of $477 (works out to over 40% off $39.75/month).
I am currently sucking in leads daily with the pro subscription.
In addition to the benefits of the standard subscription, you get the following benefits from the pro plan.
Leadpages.net Standard vs. Pro?
For me the kicker is the simple A/B Split Testing that can be done in as little as 4 clicks.
- Jump to the front of the line support
- Upload your own custom templates
- A/B split testing
- Access to their Landing Page Course
- Access to the Affiliate Program
What’s the best thing about it?
It is fast.
Fast to start and fast to create your won pages and deploy them.
Have an idea or see an opening in the market and get in there in just a matter of minutes.
The training videos are short and sweet. And good. Exactly what you need to make it happen.
Uploading your own targeted images. I use images that speak to my niche. Only my niche.
I can sorting according to conversions based on the experience of all users.
I don’t have to worry about what the page will look like on mobile devices. I know that it will be properly displayed.
The templates create mobile landing pages as well.
What could they improve?
There are a few bells and whistles that would be nice to have. They include:
- Provide more images to use for the background.
- Provide Pinterest specific pages
- Provide Facebook specific pages
- Reveal the conversion rates of the pages in addition to the relative results.
But let’s face it. It is a great deal just being able to create unlimited pages on unlimited domains and having access to all of the templates – even in the Standard Version.
What types of pages can I create?
- Single Opt-in Pages
- Double Opt-in Pages
- Webinar Registration
- Sales Letters
- Launch Pages
- Order Forms
- Podcast Landing Pages
- YouTube Landing Pages
- Special Offer with Countdown
- Video squeeze Pages
- Video Sales Pages
- Google+ Hangout
- Webinar Replays
- Video Sales Pages
- Video Opt-In Pages
Does it work on a Mac?
It is web-based so it works on a Mac and a PC. In fact, I have a iMac and a PC-based laptop and I have created pages using both. I have also used several browsers and I haven’t noticed any issues (Safari, Firefox, and IE).
Are there programs to download?
It is web-based. Nothing to download. Just purchase and get started.
I think that I have covered just about all of the questions but if I missed something, let me know by writing it in the comments below this post.
I will get back to you ASAP.
BONUS: Also, when you purchase, add a comment and I will send you your bonus training video. 3 videos to help you get started fast and make the most of your new tool …
Don’t forget to leave me your email. Get some of my best stuff sent directly to your email. Hot off the presses…