My Utility Belt
Have you spent a bunch of money already trying to get your site up and running?
Have you read a bunch of articles and blog posts and they just leave you confused and paralyzed?
Feeling like you’re lost in a jungle. And everyone is out to get you?
Chill for a minute…
I’ve written this entire blog to sort through the time-wasting, resource-draining, head-scrambling jungle that is online marketing.
More Help. Less Hype.
So here’s my list of “rock the house” tools that I actually currently use and love.
If I don’t use it, it’s not on the list.
I’m not padding the list just to try to get you to buy something.
I’ve fallen for that myself. A few times. It didn’t feel good so I won’t do that to you.
Some of the links are partner links which means that at no extra cost to you, I earn a small commission when you purchase.
In many cases, I’ve actually arranged for a discount for you.
And in many cases, I’ve also created a detailed review, tutorial video and/or bonus video to get you up and running fast.
So no matter which way you choose to go, I’ve laid out the read carpet for you to get exactly what you need.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Decided to build your own blog…
To set up a blog that makes money, you’re gonna need the right tools. And some help getting started.
- HostGator: Cool support and super cool custom email setup. Get the domain and hosting set up at 25% off with my coupon code: wowpowerhg. Follow along here and you’ll have this done in a few minutes. Checkout this tutorial to get the WordPress blog set up.
- GoDaddy: Cool support. A little more confusing on the back end. But I still use them.
- WordPress Thesis Theme. You’re looking at it now. Love It. If you want a blog that you can be proud of, this is the way to go. Check out the tutorial.
- Keywords are like bait. Find the right bait and pull ’em in day after day by ranking on a Google.
Long Tail Pro is my magic bait detector. Check out the review and snag the bonus.
Lead Capture Pages
- Leadpages.net: you may have signed up on one of my custom lead capture pages. In just a few clicks, you can create a high-converting custom-for-your-audience capture page. Check out the tutorial here. Get a killer bonus.
- 22social: I use this on most of my Facebook ads. Use it to add several capture pages to one Facebook Fan Page. Check out the tutorial here. Qualify for a kick-ass bonus video.
Video Capture and Video Hosting
- Screencast-o-Matic: At only $15/year it is super easy to use. Handles screen captures and simple editing.
- YouTube: You may have found my site through YouTube video so you already know that I don’t spend a penny for hosting. YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world and when used correctly can generate leads for your business day after day.
How to Sell Your Own Stuff Online (Marketing) Training
- Empower Network: Boom-Chacka-Lacka! This is the big one. The whole enchilada. Think bigger. Go faster. See more. Learn more. Earn more. High-Ticket products, results and commissions.
Wanna Skip the Blogging and Go Straight to the eCommerce Money?
How to Sell Stuff on eBay and Amazon
- DSD: I sell the craziest stuff with awesome margins on eBay and Amazon. If you want a system that takes no recruiting and no downline to make money…This is it. If you want to start marketing but don’t have the money for it yet, this is a great way to get some marketing money without creating a conflict with your current business. Check out my latest month’s results here:
And if you don’t have the funds to invest in these tools yet, check out this simple program.
If you can copy and paste and can’t spend time building a site yet, it just might be the thing.
Check out this “Lazy Man’s Way to Make Money Online.” No sweat required.
Now you can navigate this online jungle with ease!
Get suited up and let’s kill it!
And if you want More Help, Less Hype sent directly to your inbox… go ahead and enter your for-real email address here:
The Queen of the Jungle,